HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATORJob Ref. JMH22/09/2021
The successful candidate for the position of Juja Modern Hospital Administrator shall be responsible for:
- The daily operation of the hospital by ensuring that the staff, facility schedules and workflow is optimally carried out.
- Promoting and maintaining effective public relations with government, patients, relatives, suppliers, community and individuals.
- Developing and directing the implementation of policies and programs of the hospital.
- Acting as chief advisor to the CEO in development and implementation of Hospital’s programs, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring availability of transport (Ambulances and utility vehicles for the hospital).
- Upkeep of Hospital infrastructure, equipment, legal documents and ensuring availability when required.
- Participating in the budgeting of the Hospital activities with a view of achieving proper controls.
- Supervision of all hospital staff and employees.
- Super-heading culture change and improve the Hospital image.
- Excellent upkeep of sanitation of the Hospital for clean and amiable environment.
- Developing and ensuring implementation of the service contract agreements for all Hospital machines and equipment.
- Ensuring that there is full compliance with existing statutory requirements/regulations and that all necessary licenses are obtained and renewed on time.
- Resolution of any conflicts that might arise from the Hospital operations.
- Staying up-to date with healthcare regulations.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the executive management.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Higher Diploma in Healthcare Management or related course from a recognized institution is a MUST.
- Post-graduate qualification in Healthcare Management & Hospital Administration.
- Hospital planning/ public health will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience at a managerial level in a busy and reputable Hospital.
- A person of high integrity, confidentiality, highly organized and decisive.
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
- Knowledge of insurance industry and concepts.
- Financial management knowledge.
- Customer/markets and competitor understanding.
- Business management skills.
- Quality decision making skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage a diverse range of professional relations.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Strong personality and ability to work under pressure.
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
- Employment shall be on the basis of a 2 year full-time contract that is renewable upon performance evaluation.
- The salary and remuneration is competitively negotiable during the interview for shortlisted candidates.
HOW TO APPLY.
- All applications must be delivered in hard copy to Juja Modern Hospital Premises or soft copy to the email “email@example.com” latest 15th October 2021.
- Juja Modern Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. No canvassing shall be entertained.